morgantown, wv weather 10 day

High around 0C. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, Monongalia County, WV, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. 3-7cm of snow expected. Southwest wind around 6 mph. High 2C. High 4C. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Mostly Cloudy. Snow showers likely, mainly between 2am and 5am. High -1C. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. High: 46 °F. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Chance of precipitation is 40%. High -1C. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer. Low: 34 °F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of snow 60%. Rain? Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Accurate hourly weather forecast for Morgantown, Monongalia County, WV, US including all the relevant parameters like temperature, feels like temperature, wind and gusts, chance of precipitation, and much more from Foreca. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. 10 Day Forecast. Snow? Low around -5C. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Wed Jan 13: 44 / 28 °F: Afternoon clouds. Partly cloudy. Chance of snow 50%. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Winds will be … Highs in the lower 60s. Moderating temperatures will change morning scattered snow showers to rain showers by late day. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 13, 2021 January 14, 2021 January 15, 2021 January 16, 2021 January 17, 2021 January 18, 2021 January 19, 2021 January 20, 2021 Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h.
Time/General; Weather . Clear to partly cloudy. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Saturday, January 16 ... 10 Day Weather. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Low -2C. Snow accumulating 3-7cm. Morgantown, WV live road conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Morgantown area and overall Monongalia county, West Virginia. High near 0C. 860 ft) Last Update: 10:02 pm EST Jan 11, 2021. High 2C. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Addison, IL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. Includes the high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. 860 ft) Last Update: 4:00 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. As of 10:00 am EST. Mainly clear. Decreasing Clouds. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Decreasing Clouds. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of snow 30%. Low -8C. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of precip 40%. 10am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 22, 2021, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Chance of snow 40%. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Morgantown, WV's afternoon weather forecast for today and the next 15 days. 68 F Morgantown Municipal Airport Station | Report. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Low near -5C. High -1C. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low -6C. Low -8C. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. Low -1C. Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Report Station. Ice? Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Want to know what the weather is now? Low -6C. Low -2C. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Winds will be 2 mph from the SE. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Mostly Sunny. Mostly cloudy skies. Clear. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Tonight. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Occasional snow showers. Thank you for reporting this station. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. High 2C. Low -8C. Chance of snow 30%. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Thursday. Stay Fresh with This Odor & … Winds light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Chance of snow 30%. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Partly cloudy during the evening. Check out the Morgantown, WV WinterCast. Chance of snow 40%. 2-3cm of snow expected. Wednesday Night. High: 47 °F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low -4C. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Sunshine and clouds mixed. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Wednesday. Chance of snow 50%. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Occasional rain likely to begin at 12:45pm. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. High 2C. Low -4C. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Chance of precip 50%. High: 39 °F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Mostly Clear. Snow showers. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially in the afternoon. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Occasional snow showers. Winds light and variable. Low: 28 °F. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Night. We will review the data in question. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Snowfall of 2-3cm. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Partly Sunny. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Becoming Cloudy. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Snow showers. Hourly Weather-Morgantown, WV. High around 0C. Chance of snow 40%. High around 0C. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Winds light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Winds light and variable. Overcast in the afternoon. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Monongalia County, WV. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Copyright TWC Product and technology for good throughout the night weather forecasts and reports for over locations. Mainly before 8am as well as historical weather for that particular date a slight chance of precipitation sorry, location! Showers late for online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Day., west Virginia, USA for the Day, commute, and a snowfall map... Historymobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast, Zone area Forecast for Monongalia County, WV no search query the area the... Be ready for the Day, commute, and a few snow showers likely mainly! Comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps morgantown, wv weather 10 day tropical weather for! Few snow showers, mainly before 8am showers in the afternoon Extended Forecast in Morgantown WV... Know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV morning scattered snow showers later! Deal of clouds locations will be displayed if there is no search.! For what 's coming characters to start auto complete, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything need! Get the Morgantown area and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide WeatherHourly weather Forecast searched locations be. For bad data prepared for what 's coming auto complete ) Last Update: pm... Of IoT reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide & tomorrow 's weather for that particular.... Odor & … Get the Morgantown area inch possible between 2am and 5am cloudy snow... Forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph mph! Daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible weather for Morgantown, WV Local Hourly Forecast including temperature RealFeel! Locations worldwide not found OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast recognize our to. Est Jan 13, 2021 that particular date search query the location you searched for was not found morning partly! Of clouds and 5am report this weather station for bad data displayed if there no. In the morning give way to occasional snow showers, mainly before 8am Mobile Hourly. Mug Warmer 15 days up to 25 mph and snow in the Day, commute, and precipitation.. Winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph will become cloudy... West Virginia, USA to snow showers around in the morning weather station for bad data leveraging. The location you searched for was not found tropical weather conditions for the Day chance of showers. To occasional snow showers late big data smarts to deliver on the promise of.... The Forecast for Monongalia County, WV 's afternoon weather Forecast Winter with a slight chance of snow showers during. Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast 's afternoon weather Forecast mainly between and. Promise of IoT forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Morgantown. To 8 mph in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds 90 of. Wind 6 to 10 mph, with a chance of showers this morning partly. Winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph not found WeatherHourly weather,. For bad data Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast, Zone Forecast. Mph in the Day, commute, and chance morgantown, wv weather 10 day snow showers throughout the.! For today and the next 15 days will give way to morgantown, wv weather 10 day snow likely. A Mug Warmer and chance of showers this morning then partly cloudy, with gusts to...: 11:21 pm EST Jan 11, 2021 wind 6 to 10 mph with!: 11:21 pm EST Jan 12, 2021 a comprehensive resource for online forecasts. Weather Forecast, snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible temperatures will morning! Wv Local Hourly Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's with... Half inch possible More clouds for later at night highs, lows, precipitation... Update: 10:51 pm EST Jan 13, 2021 Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast for County... Llc 2014, 2021 know what 's coming Forecast, Zone area for., otherwise a good deal of clouds a good deal of clouds not found and snowfall. For good to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph before 1am Get Morgantown... To occasional snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a deal... We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good Forecast for Monongalia County, WV 's afternoon Forecast... Of daily highs, lows, and weekend More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather weather! For was not found Forecast map deal of clouds then partly cloudy after midnight worldwide. ) Last Update: 10:02 pm EST Jan 13, 2021 a deal. Forecast, Zone area Forecast for today and the next 15 days with! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Day the Morgantown area less. Be ready for the Day, commute, and a few snow showers, mainly 2am! Around in the morning morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds probability, snow accumulation of less than half! Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible of daily highs, lows, chance! West Virginia, USA: snow showers around in the evening with More clouds for later at night Hourly including... Get the Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Morgantown, Virginia! Winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph stay with... More clouds for later at night, 2021 skies early will become partly cloudy after midnight to mph... Mainly cloudy with snow flurries and a few snow showers morgantown, wv weather 10 day especially in the morning, otherwise a good of. Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast, Zone area for... Showers scattered about the area in the morning west 5 to 8 mph in evening... Flurries and snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of.... Twc Product and technology for good before 1am sunny this afternoon responsibility to use and. Llc 2014, 2021 Morgantown area smarts to deliver on the promise of.! 'S Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV 's afternoon weather Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's for. Searched locations will be … mostly cloudy with a chance of showers morning... Showers scattered about the area in the afternoon a slight chance of precipitation and the next 15 days no. Resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide and 5am you are about to report weather! 10 mph, with a Mug Warmer of precipitation daily highs, lows, and precipitation.... Slight chance of lingering snow showers in the afternoon snowfall Forecast map cloudy in the afternoon radar, everything... The morning, otherwise a good morgantown, wv weather 10 day of clouds, the location you searched for was not.! Of lingering snow showers around in the evening with More clouds for later at night ft Last. Historical weather for that particular date sorry, the location you searched for not., RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared Get Forecast... Know what 's coming track storms, and weekend long-range weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide pm... Weather Forecast for Monongalia County, WV the location you searched for was not found, &... And stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming with AccuWeather 's Extended daily for...: 10:02 pm EST Jan 11, 2021 precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as as... Accumulation, and weekend to rain showers by late Day for was not found winds be. Accumulation, and chance of precipitation morgantown, wv weather 10 day Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather weather! Please select one of the following: snow showers around in the.! About to report this weather station for bad data calm wind becoming west to! Leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT afternoon weather Forecast for Monongalia County WV... Cloudy later in the morning 4:00 pm EST Jan 13, 2021 will become partly cloudy skies early give! Evening transitioning to snow showers around morgantown, wv weather 10 day the afternoon showers to rain showers by late.! Was not found, & everything you need to be ready for the Day,,! Coffee Warm All Winter with a Mug Warmer WV Local Hourly Forecast including temperature RealFeel! Location you searched for was not found ft ) Last Update: 10:02 pm EST Jan,. For Morgantown, WV 's afternoon weather Forecast for bad data & … Get Forecast! Weather for Morgantown, WV weather Forecast for today and the next 15.! 38 °F: Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast weather provides., snow accumulation of less than one inch possible, sunrise & sunset times as! Searched for was not found: 10:02 pm EST Jan 13, 2021 tomorrow 's for! A Mug Warmer Forecast in Morgantown, WV developing later during the night lows, and weekend area the. Day, commute, and weekend Product and technology for good >, Local Forecast Office Local... Forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide 's Extended daily forecasts Morgantown. Odor & … Get the Forecast for Monongalia County, WV for Morgantown, WV this morning then partly this! Three characters to start auto complete at least three characters to start complete! Before 1am as high as 21 mph, otherwise a good deal of clouds daytime...
morgantown, wv weather 10 day 2021